In order to work, phpVibe requires the following from your hosting environment :
– mySQL database (4+)
– PHP 5.0+ (untested on PHP 6)
– Apache webserver with mod_rewrite enabled
(should work also on nginx, but is untested from us)
– Ioncube loader 4.0 (or newer)
– execute permission on the cron.php file.
– Register_globals OFF
None of the above eare optional.
For video conversion (video conversion is optional but needs this)
– FFMPEG 1.x+. Compiled with Video and Audio Codecs (needs x264)
– exec() and shell_exec() enabled.
– execute permission on the videocron.php file.
– safe_mode Off
NOTE: On some setups mod_security has been known to be causing issues in certain areas of PHPVibe.
– valid phpVibe license key generated for the main domain.
Please consult the forum if you have any issues understanding this.